Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Already Tired Of The Rain

I always frown when people say "We need this rain".
It drives me crazy because I am not a fan of rain. I don't like driving in it because people do not know how to drive in good weather let alone on wet pavement.
Having three dogs, the rain is also a pain for them. They hate being out in elements and I don't blame them. I also hate it when my fur is wet. Ha Ha.
I will say that it is good for the trees that need a deep watering after months of dry weather.
I know that this isn't the best posting that I have ever done but in about an hour I have my 42 mile drive home and it doesn't look like it's going to be all that fun.
I'll let you know how it was.

Well, here it is the next day and I must retract a portion of last nights posting.
It did take me an hour and forty-five minutes to get home BUT it was not as bad as I had expected. I get off work in Gardena at 4:30 pm and I am generally a cheerful guy if I pull into the driveway by 6 pm to watch Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.
If not, watch out, I am a total bitch on wheels... literally!

1 comment:

meg said...

I'm sorry, it takes a week of solid rain before I stop loving it. In other words, I haven't complained about rain since early 2005 (if memory serves).

And it took me 2.5 hours to get from Marina del Rey to Pomona this morning. Such is my nostalgia for rain.